Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
Under this agreement, if you are using a credit card then your purchase will be processed by Paypal and you will be contracting with that entity as well as their buyer protection policy.
Terms and Conditions are governed by Australia Law.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Sales Terms & Conditions
You agree that you will pay for all products you purchase and that Bearings Express may charge your payment method for any products purchased. Your total price includes the price of the product and GST.
In these terms and condition, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
Business Day: Means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday.
Buyer: Means the person who accepts a quotation or offer of the seller for the sale of goods or whose order for the goods is accepted by the seller.